Cool to be Kind
Chelmsford based Community Project Supporting Rough Sleepers (including The Rucksack Project)
- To provide help and support to rough sleepers in the South East.
- To lobby for change: We want to see an end to homelessness on our city’s streets and we believe this can be achieved by adopting the model of ‘Housing First’. We are involved in advising our local council on homelessness and rough sleeping policy to effect real change.
- To work towards achieving charity status. Charity status will bring access to more funding and enable us to expand our services for those who need it most.
- To work with other organisations to strengthen impact, improve relations, and achieve a common goal.
- Housing First in the UK & Ireland – Chartered Institute of Housing.pdf
- Housing First in England The Principles.pdf