Chelmsford based community project supporting rough sleepers.
Inc. The Rucksack Project Chelmsford
- To provide help and support to rough sleepers in the South East
We offer help and support via our outreach teams, distributing food and clothing twice a week and offering friendship and regular contact.
- To lobby for change: We want to see an end to homelessness on our streets and we believe this can be achieved by adopting the model of ‘Housing First’
- We are lobbying Chelmsford City Council and our local MP, Vicky Ford, to work with us to set up a ‘Housing First’ project in Chelmsford.
- Housing First in the UK & Ireland – Chartered Institute of Housing.pdf
- Housing First in England The Principles.pdf